Why Use Aluminum Extruded Heat Sinks
Extruded Heat Sinks provide a greater range of natural convection solutions for higher power components and systems. Complex fin structures can be created by forcing raw aluminum through an extrusion die. These complex fin profiles allow greater heat dissipation through increased surface area while eliminating the cost and time associated with machining an equivalent shape from block aluminum.
Why Use Aluminum Extruded Heat Sinks?
- More efficient than stamped heat sinks
- Lower cost than fully machined assemblies
- Many standard shapes and sizes assure availability
- Easily customized for any application
- Significant weight advantage over copper
- MAX CLIP system eliminates mounting hardware and tools
- LED Heat Sinks
- Brand LED Coolings
- Standard LED Coolings
- Feature Options
- LED Light Fittings
Helped the clients in led thermal analysis & management, heat sink calculations, prototyping and mass production for LED COBs, LED arrays, LED coolers...Read More