Better Touch,Better Business.
Contact sales at Mingfa
The forging product is composed of two parts, forging and stamping. The forging process is a forming method for applying a pressure to a metal blank by a forging machine to cause plastic deformation to obtain a part of a desired shape and size. Forged raw materials are known as aluminum and copper, and aluminum materials are also used at the highest frequency. These materials are AL1050, AL1060, AL1070, etc. and copper CU1100.
Commonly used manufacturing processes for forging include forging, punching, drilling, latheing, and milling.
1. Improving the Microstructure and Properties of Metals
2. Forging products with high dimensional accuracy and productivity are conducive to mass production.
3. High cost and material utilization of forgings
4. Forging has a wide range of weights, ranging from a few grams to hundreds of tons.
5. Improve the strength, plasticity, toughness and reliability of products
Now take the GooLED series products as an example to introduce this production process in detail.
Mingfa Tech forging products include its GooLED series (size:∮48/58/68/78/110/190) and xLED series (size:∮45/60/70/80/130/165/225).
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.